Saturday, February 23, 2013

AT3K Overhaul

Today I will be showing you my AT3K overhaul. It took me a while to do this because I needed all of the parts and some things broke but here it is!


















First I will start off with the list of the mods:
- Glued firing pin spring
- 12" PETG barrel replacement
- Plugged pump
- Tubing replacement
- Rear loading slot
- Air tank to turret seal increase

I am very happy with how this turned out. I have not tested the ranges yet but I am assuming they are pretty good. The problem is that the PETG has a bad fit on my slug darts. It doesn't matter that much because I have a lot of sock darts. I was originally planning to do a hornet pump replacement but the the pump broke so that was out of the picture. Because of that, I just decided to keep the stock pump because it doesn't make too big of a difference I also kept the goo gauge in there because I think it looks cool.
















The rear loading slot isn't the cleanest but it is still pretty nice. Overall, this is a very nice blaster. It might get a pump replacement some day but that isn't my priority because I have a better air blaster that I am building.

No comments:

Post a Comment