Saturday, February 9, 2013

Shotgun Grip Raider


Hi guys, today I have a shotgun grip raider. This was inspired by Darthrambo's post on Nerf Mods and Reviews from a few months ago. For those of you who don't know, this is made from a Buzz Bee Double Shot. Mine is not of the same quality because it is hot glued on but it is still very stable and very nice. I will be spray painting it once it warms up outside. This is a great mod to do and I recommend that you do it.
Update: That my posts have been sparse recently. This is because I had foot surgery and I have just started up modding in the past week or two. I actually have a lot to post but I haven't gotten around to it. My AT3K is having some problems with the hornet pump I put on it but other than that it is going well.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. I did this mod myself-- my youtube channel has a how-to video where I use epoxy putty/paste. Since hot glue is fairly removable, I'd suggest that you can re-do yours so that it is much cleaner before you paint. Sometimes that isn't worth the trouble, though. Nice work. :)

    ReplyDelete