Sunday, June 8, 2014

Quick Sale and Update

Hi everyone, I know I have had these things up for sale, but I decided to post them again with lowered prices.
First up is this double rainbow. It works very well and gets standard homemade ranges. I would keep it if I didn't have my bullpup and rainbowpump (I have too many homemades). I'm selling this for $50 shipped, but that means you will have to assemble some parts. It is basically just screwing the pipes together and it takes almost no skill to do that. I have an instructional video on how to put it together too. If you want the full blaster with no assembly required, it will cost $60 shipped. I can also include a hopper with a barrel and everything for $10 extra.














Next up is my snapbow. This was the second snapbow that I made and it works very well. The seal needs to improvement, but that would be very easy. I'm selling it for $30 shipped with the stock detached. It doesn't come with the hopper like in the picture, but you can add a hopper to the order for $10.














Now that school is over, I will be able to work on projects again. I plan on making an ESLT first, maybe another version of my bullpup, and of course I will modify my crossbow. My biggest hope for the Summer is to build a homemade clip fed blaster. This will be of my own design and it might incorporate some aspects of other homemades that I have made. Hopefully I will also be able to design some 3d printed parts for it to make it really cool. Oh yeah, I'm probably going to Apocalypse too.

No comments:

Post a Comment